Do you want robust UI customization perks? Root Realme 3 Pro will be a proper choice as you detect your phone might not work in the most suitable condition. Worry not, we have covered the full guide in the subsequent part.
Many people find it challenging to go through the rooting procedure as it will involve a wide range of resources, tools, zip files, and many more things. Ultimately, we tailored the whole upcoming process with the requirements, So even newbies can root devices through TWRP custom recovery and magisk.
Root Realme 3 Pro Without using PC
If you want to achieve those privileges, you have to utilize a secondary smartphone to run the command prompt instead of a laptop or computer. It’s a thumb rule for getting root access without a PC.
Once you have gained those system files access, it’s possible to install custom ROMs and remove bloatware apps. Moreover, we covered the easiest way so that you can conveniently attain those rooting privileges in just a few steps.
Warning: If you don’t perform the following process using correct tools, you might face a problem like system crashes, lags, bootloop, and bricking. It’s recommended to follow the steps after assessing the risk involved.
But before you attempt to start the step-by-step instructions, we advise you to finish the prerequisites first so that you can effortlessly initiate the process.
Things to remember before you root!
- A secondary phone, USB cable, and OTG connector are needed.
- Make sure to create a complete multi-media backup file.
- Download and install the Bugjeager app on the second phone.
- Get the essential resources for rooting from the following post.
Step 1: Unlock the bootloader settings
The process to access the Realme smartphone’s bootloader is not as tricky as you are thinking. You can accurately obtain those system settings even without operating the command prompt on the PC.
Not long ago, we completed the bootloader unlocking process for Realme phones. It’s suggested to check out our dedicated guide so that you can effortlessly install custom recoveries and flash root files.
Note: You can replace the command prompt with the bugjeager app and use the extra phone to run those same commands. With that, you won’t even need a PC.
Step 2: Download Additional Resources
Start with getting the TWRP custom recovery for the Realme 3 Pro from the official website to avoid avid any trouble, while at the same time, downloading the vbmeta files since they will be required for flashing recovery files properly.
Following this, you need to download the preferred magisk file, we would suggest you go with the v20.0 or below for stable usage. While there’s no problem using the latest version if you want.
The next thing that you are required to do would be to get the latest ADB command tool bugjeager app so that you can effortlessly run ADB and fastboot commands.
- Visit the official page of the Bugjeager app on Google Playstore.
- Click on the Install button to get the apk file.
- Finally, launch the application and give the necessary permission.
Note: All of these files and apps will download and install on the secondary phone.
Step 3: Access Developer options
Before that, go to the Setting >> About Phone >> Version >> Tap on Build number a few times. Now, navigate to the additional settings >> access developer options >> enable OEM Unlocking and USB debugging.
You will notice that the OEM section is already in the grey color, which means that you have successfully unlocked the bootloader. If you notice a toggle to enable OEM, follow the bootloader steps once again.
Step 4: Put the Device into fastboot mode
After you have obtained developer settings, it’s time to put the device into the fast boot mode. In order to do so, follow the subsequent technique.
- You have to long-press the Power button and select the Power off option.
- When the blank screen appears, press the Volume Up + Power key.
- With this, the phone will be booted in the fastboot mode.
- Now, link devices using a USB cable and OTG connector.
Step 5: Use Bujgeager App
Following this, you have to connect your phone using the USB cable and connector to the secondary device. Make sure that you have already downloaded the Bujgeager app on the second phone.
- Now, launched the application and navigate to the Flash icon
- Press the blue button to open the fastboot command prompt.
- Type the command “fastboot devices” to see the phone connectivity.
- Enter the second command “fastboot flash recovery” space and click on the “File attach” button and add the TWRP file. Finally, press “enter” to confirm.
- Next, type the command “fastboot flash vbmeta” space and attach the vbmeta file and click on the “enter” button.
Note: Make sure the phones are connected since you have to transfer the magisk file on the Realme 3 Pro pretty soon.
Step 6: Boot into the TWRP custom recovery mode
After completing the flashing process for the custom recovery, you have to boot into the recovery mode. Here’s the simple method in order to perform those steps.
- Press Volume Down + Power button to access recovery mode.
- Following this, you have to select the language on TWRP.
- Now, swipe right to complete the custom recovery setup.
- Go to Wipe >> Format Data >> Swipe right >> Type “yes” to confirm.
- Now transfer magisk zip from the secondary phone to the primary phone.
Note: We have temporarily installed the TWRP, that’s why, we have to duplicate the flashable zip file from the secondary phone.
Step 7: Root Realme 3 Pro using Magisk
Now, you have to flash the magisk zip file on your phone. So, let’s see the process.
- Click on the Install button on the TWRP home screen.
- Now, go to the magisk flashable file location.
- Select the file and swipe right to start the flashing.
- Once the process ends, reboot the device.
With this, the magisk software will be installed on your phone. Simply launch the app and start enjoying those amazing rooting attributes.
You can unlock various system settings after rooting the Realme 3 Pro. It’s possible to push the performance limit, add custom ROMs, and uninstall bloatware without any trouble. For more queries, do let us know in the comment section.