Do you want to attain complete control over your smartphone? Then, you will require the complete process to root Poco F2 Pro smartphone. Usually, we all know that the rooting process might not for everyone.
But at the same time, you might find it difficult to enhance the performance aspect of your phone as the hardware doesn’t allow you to push the limits. Yet, if you are willing to take some serious steps, you can unlock several system files.
Although, getting root privileges would become easier if you follow the guide with full concentration. With that said, let’s head toward the important instructions to acquire and start with the procedure.
How to Root Poco F2 Pro Without PC
The best and most secure way from which the users can get those fascinating perks would be the magisk rooting solution. Unlike other methods, you don’t have to adjust the system since this method will provide a systemless rooting technique.
Furthermore, the Poco F2 Pro is a relativity new device so flashing custom recovery will be an easier task. At the same time, the users can also unlock those attributes without using a PC or laptop.
Except, the users need to utilize a third-party Fastboot and ADB command tool and a secondary phone so that they can unlock those exciting functions without any issues. Now, let’s the requirements before we start using this guide.
Warning: If you’re diving into upcoming instructions, make sure to be aware of the pros and cons of rooting Poco devices. For instance, you might even face problems like bootloop, system crashes, and bricking the device. It will involve those risks, so make choices according to your desire.
Requirements to Root Poco F2 Pro
- The users will need a secondary smartphone for the upcoming process.
- At the same time, you will require a USB cable and USB connector.
- Next thing, get a complete backup of your multimedia files and folder.
- Download and install the Bugjaeger application on the second phone.
- Finally, ensure that the device is fueled with more than 80% battery life.
Step 1: Access the Bootloader Configuration
At the beginning of your journey, the first thing that you need to acquire would be the system settings. We will unlock the bootloader settings so that you can easily follow up on this guide for any problem.
Aside from this, it usually takes around a week or so to complete the entire process for the Xiaomi phones. In that situation, you can follow our dedicated guide to unlocking the Xiaomi phone’s bootloader. It will work for your Poco smartphone.
Step 2: Enable Developer Settings
Now that you have finished the bootloader process after completing the wait time, you can follow the subsequent part to unleash the developer settings. Let’s check out the entire process to unlock developer options.
- First, the users need to launch the Settings App.
- At the top, you have to click on the About section.
- Inside the About phone section, tap on the MIUI version.
- Press the MIUI version more than 8 times to unlock developer settings.
- Now, go to the additional settings and open developer options.
- Enable the OEM unlocking and USB debugging.
Once you have completed this process, you have to move toward step 4 directly if you have already downloaded the necessary resources on the secondary. If not, visit the next step to perform the important activities in a pretty smooth manner.
Note: The OEM unlocking settings are already enabled in the developer options if you have correctly unlocked the bootloader of your phone. Aside from this, you can also confirm the same thing if the OEM toggle is in grey color.
Step 3: Get the necessary resources
First and foremost, the readers need to download and install the Bugjaeger app. It can be found on the Google Playstore, so simply get this app with no delay. The next thing will be TWRP custom recovery for the Poco F2 Pro.
On the other hand, the users can also utilize any other third-party custom recoveries according to their desire. Lastly, you will require a magisk zip file to flash the rooting attributes on your primary phone.
Step 4: Put the phone into Fastboot mode
Following this, the readers can access the fastboot mode settings so that they can easily perform the upcoming activities with a free mind.
- Start with long pressing the Power button for a few seconds.
- Afterward, you have to press Volume down + Power key.
- With this, the phone will eventually enter into the fastboot mode.
Lastly, we will recommend users link the Poco F2 Pro to their phone using a USB cable and connector bundle. Through this method, this app will link to the secondary device.
Step 5: Run Bugjaeger Application
Here we covered the step-by-step instructions to use the Bugjaeger app.
- Launch the Bugjaegera app from the app drawer.
- Now, you have to swipe right-click on the thunder sign.
- Please, tap on the blue color button to access settings.
- Following this, type the command “fastboot flash recovery” space and click on the Add file button and select the TWRP custom recovery.
- Finally, the custom recovery will start flashing on your phone.
Step 6: Boot into TWRP recovery
Now, let’s see the process to boot your device into the custom recovery mode!
- Now, the users need to boot into the recovery mode.
- Press the Volume Up + Power button combination.
- Wait till the TWRP logo doesn’t appear on the screen.
- Now, set up the language and enter it into the other menu.
Step 7: Unlock Root access via Magisk
The users need to download the magisk zip file on their primary phone before starting the flashing process. Here are the basic instructions to do as follows.
- Boot the device into the TWRP custom recovery
- Tap on the install button from the home screen.
- Navigate to the Magisk file location and select it.
- Right-swipe to claim those amazing perks for your phone.
- Once the process ends, you can reboot the phone as usual.
At last, you have attained root access, which can be confirmed by downloading and installing magisk software to confirm everything without any hassle.
In the end, I hope you have grasped the entire process to root Poco F2 Pro without even compromising the system settings. It will open doors for magic customization, and advanced performance perks. Meanwhile, comment on your experience below.