Are you looking for the easiest way to Root Moto G7 Plus? Then, you don’t have to worry about anything since you have come across the correct place. In this post, you will obtain all of the necessary information to get started with the rooting guide.
In general, it’s slightly difficult to connect your older generation Moto G7 Plus phone. Besides this, the phone will also struggle when it comes to getting proper charging support. If you are noticing the faster battery drain, you can simply follow the root instructions from the upcoming part.
How to Root Moto G7 Plus Without Using PC
The Moto G7 Plus smartphone falls in the budget segment of phones. Thus, you might not get additional perks as the current affordable phone. But still, it’s good to see that the smartphone makers are providing a clean UI experience.
But at the same time, if you are thinking to upgrade your phone, you will require root access so that you can unlock the doors of new possibilities and more opportunities. We are using a PC, but the today’s process, we will use a secondary phone.
This secondary phone will work as a proxy to operate the fastboot & ADB commands. Yet, the rest of the rooting procedure would be pretty much the same. So, without any delay, let’s start with the first quotes.
Warning: There is a high chance that you might struggle to unleash the true potential of your phone. However, you can take everything in your hand if you start following the process. Follow the instructions and your own reel.
Requirements to unlock root privileges
- First of all, you will be required to create a multimedia data backup.
- Next, the users will need a USB cable and OTG connector.
- Ensure that the device is completely unlocked.
- Download and install the necessary resources.
Step 1: Unlock the Bootloader Settings
In the beginning, if you want to attain those rooting attitudes first, you should go through the complete procedure to obtain access to the bootloader configuration. It’s quite easier to remove the bootloader configuration inside the class.
On the other hand, we will focus on screen time so that you can utilize a better screen. OR you can simply scan the data to increase your tooth. Go check out our dedicated guide to unlocking the bootloader would be a thrill on the Motorola phone, simply.
Step 2: Enable OEM Unlock and USB debugging
You might even face problems to even access developer settings. However, if you are following this guide precisely, you can also allow those settings, so let’s see the steps.
- First of all, you need to launch the Settings App.
- Now, go to the About phone Section.
- Tap on the Build Number multiple times.
- With this, you will access developer modes.
- Now, you have to enable OEM unlock and USB debugging.
Step 3: Download Tools and TWRP configuration
There are three things that you need to prepare in order to attain the rooting privilege. We recommend you download the latest version of the Bugjaergeer so that you can use it right now.
Next, you will need to acquire the magisk zip file for your phone, it would be necessary resources that will assist you in attaining root attributes. Plus, the phone will recognize its true potential without any further ado.
Last but not least, you have to find the correct version of the TWRP custom recovery for the Moto G7 Plus so that you can easily flash the root flies on your smartphone in a smoother manner. Once you have finished downloading the important resources, let’s head toward the next part.
Step 4: Allow the Fastboot mode
- Long press the Power button to turn off the device.
- Press the Volume Down + Power button combination.
- Now, release both of the keys when the fastboot mode appears.
- Use the volume key to navigate and accept the fastboot mode.
Now, you have to link your phone to the USB cable, to the OTG connecter, and then to the secondary phone. Once you have done that, run the fastboot commands.
Step 5: Download and Setup Bugjaeger
- Go to the Playstore app and search for the Bugjaeger app.
- Install the app on your secondary smartphone with no delay.
- Launch the Bugjaeger app and select the Flash option.
- Now, press the Blue button to access the command prompt.
- Type the first command “fastboot devices” to verify the primary device connection.
- Now, type “fastboot flash recovery” space and click on the Add file button, navigate to the TWRP file location, and select it.
- Finally, click on the Play button to start the flashing process.
Note: You have to already download the magisk on your smartphone before getting started with the Moto G7 Plus. If not, it’s the right time to get it.
Step 6: Boot into the TWRP recovery
I’m assuming that you already receive the magisk. If not, get the magisk zip file from this post. Now, let’s see the rest of the process.
- Now, the users need to boot the device into the custom recovery.
- Press the Volume down + Power button to reduce the stress.
- Again press the Volume Down + Power button for a few seconds.
- Following this, the device will enter into the custom recovery.
- Go to the Install button and select the magisk zip file.
- Finally, the process will end in three seconds.
Step 7: Reconfirm Root status
After flashing the magisk, the software will be automatically installed on your phone, while there are several mobile apps that require Root Checker app configuration to check the root.
With this post, I hope that you have gotten along with the entire process of rooting Moto G7 Plus. Finally, if you have something doubts, let us know in the comments. Meanwhile, share your issues so that we can revive them.