Do you want to unlock system settings features? Then, Root LG Stylo 6 would be a great choice since it will render those amazing attributes to push the phone’s limits.
In this post, we will cover three methods that will provide root privilege without issues. Though, there are a few methods to access those system functions such as magisk, kingroot, and many others. But many people don’t know the correct methods, so let’s learn about them from the following section.
How to Root LG Stylo 6 Without PC
There are several methods for getting to those system settings, you can download one click root tools or custom recovery to flash magisk zip or SuperSU file over your phone. Everything will become easier with those additional system attributes.
Warning: Magiskguide is not responsible for warranty loss, erasing data, software crashes, bootloop, and device brick problems. The readers are self-accountable for those risks. Therefore, follow the steps at your will.
Things to remember before you root!
- The users require to take multimedia backups of internal space.
- You need to unlock the bootloader configuration of your phone.
- Secondly, make sure the phone is charged more than 80%.
- Get additional resources from the following guide.
Step 1: Create a backup folder
It’s good to consider performing a pre-rooting backup since it will solve a lot of issues, while at the same time, reducing the data loss problem. Now, let’s see the procedure.
- Go to the Settings App and select the backup and reset options.
- Now, click on “backup my data” so that you can store important data on the Google account.
- Next, copy-paste multimedia data using the USB cable and PC.
Step 2: Unlock the Bootloader Configuration
After the company goes bankrupt, all of its servers has been disowned at the end of 2021. Now, you won’t receive the unlock key to access the bootloader. Due to these reasons, many people are confused about what to do in this situation.
The readers don’t need to worry about those things since we have covered a versatile process to open the bootloader for regular Android phones. Thus, we recommend you check out our dedicated guide to obtain bootloader configuration access.
Step 3: Setup TWRP custom recovery
For upcoming processes, the users will need to download the universal TWRP custom recovery so that it becomes possible to run flashing commands on the phone without any problems.
The users can check out the latest version from the official site and follow our guide to install TWRP recovery on any Android phone. If it’s you are first-timer, then we would suggest you complete this guide to obtain a proper tutorial.
Once you have completed those instructions, you can move to the following section where we have covered the rooting process for the LG Stylo 6 device.
Method #1: Root Stylo 6 through Magisk zip
In this procedure, you will receive the systemless root option, which doesn’t impact the system files. Since magisk zip doesn’t modify the system files, by default it becomes a simple method for the first timers.
- Starting with downloading the latest Magisk zip file on the phone.
- I”m assuming that you have already installed TWRP custom recovery.
- Simply boot into the custom recovery using the Volume Down + Power key.
- Wait till the boot animation doesn’t appear on the front screen.
- Now, you have to press the “Install” button present inside TWRP.
- Following this, navigate to the magisk.zip file location.
- Select the file and swipe right to confirm flashing.
- Afterward, Reboot the device to receive root access.
Lastly, the users can download the magisk app or install the root checker app to verify those system settings privileges. Besides this, the uninstallation process of magisk file is also quite simple since you are getting the option to restore.
Method #2: Root LG Stylo 6 using SuperSU
The most frequent and extensively used rooting guide will be covered in the following section. Like the previous method, the users are required to install TWRP recovery on their phones before starting the process.
Here is the list of instructions that you need to follow to unlock root privileges.
- Get the newest version of the SuperSU Zip file over your phone.
- Transfer the zip file to the internal storage of the LG Stylo 6.
- Following that, you have to install TWRP custom recovery.
- Boot the device into the recovery mode (Volume Down + Power key)
- Tap on the “Install” button to access the phone settings.
- Now, head toward the SuperSU zip file location.
- Select the file and start the flashing process.
- Once the procedure is finished, reboot the device.
That’s it! You have successfully rooted your phone. Now, dive into the amazing world of custom ROMs and modify the user interface according to your terms.
Note: It’s not mandatory to use the TWRP custom recovery, while you can even use OrangeFox recovery to perform the same instructions.
Method #3: Root LG Stylo 6 by the Kingoroot App
Last but not least, if you want to root LG Sytylo 6 without any computer or laptop support, then getting the KingoRoot alternative would be a precise deal.
- First and foremost, get the latest version of the KingoRoot application.
- Go to Settings >> Security >> Enable Unkown Source Toggle.
- Following this, go to the download folder and select the App.
- Press on the “Install” option to start installing process.
- Launch the Kingoroot and click on the One Click Root button.
- The phone will boot several times during the procedure.
- After 5~6 minutes the process will end so wait till then.
- That’s it! You have unlocked the rooting privileges.
Note: If you want to uninstall the Kingo Android root, you can check out this post.
I hope you have root LG Stylo 6 using the above method. If you have some queries, do let us know in the comment box. Meanwhile, do share your experience with this guide.